- Maha Chanok or Mahachanok is a premium quality mango from Thailand. It is distinctive in its shape which is very elongated and elegantly curved. The skin, which is smooth and thin, turns from green colour to yellowish-orange when ripening, and there is often an attractive pink-red blush on one side
- The stone is long and thin, leaving a good proportion of flesh. The flesh, which has an alluring yellow-orange colour, is exceptionally smooth and virtually fibreless. The sweetness of the mango intense, and the flavour and aroma are beautifully refined and fragrant.
- Small, fiberless fruit with a thin seed. Patio/Indoor Growing Zones: 4-1,Outdoor Growing: Zones 9 - 11
- Full sun exposure. Variety originated in Singapore
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Approximate height: 3-Gal: 3- Feet - 7-Gal: 4 Feet
- Ships in plastic container with soil
- Cold Hardy: 25-27 degrees
It’s developing in the good direction.
With extra care the tree is recovering!
Received tree in great condition good time to get it in the ground too thanks guys
Tree looking good.
It died within two weeks