- Passiflora edulis, commonly known as passion fruit, is a vine species of passion flower native to southern Brazil through Paraguay and northern Argentina. It is cultivated commercially in tropical and subtropical areas for its sweet, seedy fruit
- Approximate height: 1-Gal: 12" ; 3-Gal: 2-3 feet
- Average age of tree: 1-Gal: 2-3 months - 3-Gal: 12-18 months
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- The trees are heavy producers, and will begin fruiting at just one year of age
- Great addition to any garden since the tree fruits year round producing a lot of fruit
- Passiflora 'Possum Purple' is a self-fertile passion fruit with exceptional flavor
- In addition to producing outstanding fruit, the flowers will leave you in awe
Plant arrived in great condition with several blooms. Still healthy and we already have fruit. Highly recommend!
Received my order very quickly. The passion vine plant was exactly as described and arrived in great condition. Transplanted it in the ground a week later and it is growing and thriving; already developing a multitude of flower buds. I am very happy and will order from this nursery again in the future.
The vine doesn’t keep the flowers. After blooming, it loses them.