- Coconut Creme or Coconut Cream Mango. This is one of the more sought-after Mango varieties. The fruit is fiberless with a touch of coconut flavor. The skin is bright red to orange yellow and the pulp is bright orange.
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Average age of tree in 2 gal container: 12-18 months
- Ships in a 3-Gal plastic container. Soil contains premium slow release granular 8-3-9 fertilizer
- Approximate height includes the container
I am very disappointed with the condition of my mango tree I received (leaf less )I have have fallowed your instructions you sent me but up to now I have seen no improvement it seems to be getting worse.
Coconut Cream Mango Tree, Grafted, For Sale from Florida
I received it in good condition, I hope that someday we’ll be able to enjoy the fruits.
this tree held up well and looked great when I pulled it out of the box. Doing great so far, loving this Sputh Carolina sun.
Absolutely happy with my Cocunut Mango tree. Healthy and a good size.