- Carrie is a fiberless Semi-dwarf Mango from Florida. Very popular for its exceptionally rich, sweet flavor, which makes it an excellent quality eating mango. Its orange flesh is soft when ripe and highly aromatic. The fruit and tree is highly resistant to fungus and disease. The compact growth of this cultivar makes it an excellent choice for containers or planted in patio areas
- Grafted trees produce fruit in 2-3 years
- Average age of tree in 2/3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing Carrie Mango tree
- The fruit ripens June to July. Great commercial Mango and makes a great shade tree
- Premium granular fertilizer applied to stimulate growth
- This tree ships in a 3-Gallon plastic container with soil and Triple layer protection
- Exposure: Full Sun - Cold Hardiness: 30 - 32 degrees - Soils: Moist, well-drained - Growth Rate: Medium - Avg. Height x Width: 12' x 12' - Spacing: 10 - 15 feet
This mango tree arrived in a healthy condition and it is thriving.
The tree arrived in good condition and looked good so far. It’s even showing a little growth.
My tree arrived looking very heathy . Will be keeping it in the container for a while . Cant’t wait for it to mature and bear some delicious mangoes . Thank you .
I bought 2 mango trees from this company, they both died within a month. In summertime might I add. And they don't stand behind their product and send you another. Stark Brothers is s much better company who will send you another tree if it dies.
The tree is growing nicely. Thank you.