- Coconut Creme or Coconut Cream Mango. This is one of the more sought-after Mango varieties. The fruit is fiberless with a touch of coconut flavor. The skin is bright red to orange yellow and the pulp is bright orange.
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Average age of tree in 2 gal container: 12-18 months
- Ships in a plastic container. Soil contains premium slow release granular 8-3-9 fertilizer
- Approximate height includes the container
Nice 2 foot tree
Coconut Cream Mango Tree, Grafted, For Sale from Florida
Very happy with the Mango Tree purchase.
Im shocked this company is still in business. Their trees die quickly (all 3 died within 3 weeks) of root rot and they they will not send you another tree Against their "policy". I think all these 5 star reviews must be fabricated by them. Unless you want to throw your money away, DO NOT buy a tree from Everglades Farm.