- Neelum is a South Indian dessert mango, very popular throughout the country. The fruit weighs 9 to 12 oz, with the general shape of a fat cashew nut. They are smooth-skinned and bright yellow upon ripening and have no blush. The flesh is deep yellow or orange. Mango is fiberless, with a rich, aromatic flavor that is over-powering to the unaccustomed palate.
- Full & Partial Sunlight. Cold Hardiness: 27 degrees
- Suitable to grow in containers for homes where space is limited. Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12 months
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Approximate height: 3 Feet
- Ships in a 3-Gal plastic container
Well packaged. Neelum Mango tree arrived as a healthy specimen, and I look forward to enjoying fresh mangos in the future. Product as described.
I generally don’t post reviews but Everglades has win my heart for future purchases. Their customer service is great. They have helped me from selection of the species of the mango tree for my climate and other queries. They even replaced the plant when it was showing stress. Will definitely recommend buying plants from this farms.
Excellent quality tree!
I bought mango trees many times - all were very satisfactory. However this time few of the leaves were broken/bit dried & the supporting bamboo stick was tree was broken.
I've been using this company to purchase all my tropical trees! So far every single tree I've purchased is thriving. I've ordered over 10 the last few years and will continue!