- Sweet Tart Mango is a new variety developed in Florida. It is a hybrid of Indian origin, one of the varieties most appreciated by growers in the southern USA. Very sweet without fiber and with a wonderful fruit cake flavor.
- Grafted trees produce fruit in 2-3 years.
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12 months
- Fruit is extremely sweet when ripe. Variety is originally from India
- Grafted from a high quality producing tree
Tree died…. It was sent in really bad condition.. Also had a CAC and a M4 and those are doing great. I guess it’s hit or miss with Everglade farm..
My tree arrived bigger than I expected...about 3 feet tall...it has been about 2 weeks and already it's put on some more foilage...totally impressed
My Reluctance in giving the low rating is due to the excellant customer service Everglades Farm has given on my previous purchases, and i am confused as to why the Nam Doc Mai is Thriving and the Sweet Tart last all it's leaves and is practically dead.
Thank you and Best Regards
Tree looked good. Waited 2 weeks and planted it in the ground.
Tree came in very healthy with new buds ,happy with the new addition for my backyard thanks Everglades