- It is the most popular commercially-grown variety in the United States
- Tommy Atkins are very resistant to disease
- Grafted tree has flowered or should flower in 1-2 years
- Texture: Firm flesh an high fibers throughout
- Tommy Atkin is another Haden seedling grown in our farm here in Florida
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing Tommy Atkins Mango tree
- This tree ships in a plastic container
- Fruit ripens June to July
- Tommy Atkins is known for its balance of sweetness and tanginess, making it a popular choice for eating fresh, cooking, or making into desserts and drinks.
compre 4 arboles de mango diferentes especies y me llegaron muy bien empacadas y en tiempo ellos son muy profesionales en su trabajo yo los recomendaria plenamente vivo en atlanta y aqui llega el frio en invierno pero los guardo en invierno ya tenia dos arboles anterior y me producieron 4 mangos muy dulces tal vez proximamente compre mas para regalar es un bonito regalo un arbol.
The trees are very healthy, and in good condition. I am always happy with the trees that I recieve.
I purchased not only this mango tree but also a variety of plants totaling 14 or 15 plants. They are in fair condition.Perhaps wrong time of year. Most seem sick with leaves displaying some insect plague leaving leaves with many dotted bites. Added neem oil and waiting. Trimmed away a lot of the sick leaves. They are not in good shape. Almost like leftovers. The worse are the Navaho Blackberries. I even got an extra plant of 2 ordered they are in such poor shape. Waiting for a spring rebound. Frustrating. Disabled Veteran 😞
Time, care, materials and energy invested.