Delicious Sugar Apple (Annona Squamosa) Trees for Sale from Florida's Everglades Farms!
- Fast Fruit Yield: Yields delectable fruit in just 1-2 years, whether planted in the ground or containers.
- Healthy and Mature: Our 3-gallon container trees are 6-12 months old on average, ensuring a head start in growth.
- Florida's Finest: Grown in our top-tier plant nursery nestled in the warmth of Homestead, Florida, benefiting from our ideal subtropical weather.
- Nurtured from Seeds: Each tree is lovingly cultivated from seeds, guaranteeing unique and thriving specimens.
- Abundant Harvest: Mature sugar apple trees bear a bountiful yield of 20 to 50 delicious fruits per tree.
- Seasonal Availability: Wondering why Sugar Apples aren't available in winter? These trees undergo a natural leaf-changing process during the winter months. Fear not! They'll be back and ready to purchase again after the winter season.
Why Choose Sugar Apple Trees from Everglades Farms?
- Premium Quality Guaranteed: Our meticulously nurtured trees promise superior taste and health for your orchard or garden.
- Expertise and Experience: With years of experience in cultivating subtropical plants, we bring you the very best in sugar apple trees.
- Versatile Planting Options: Whether you have ample garden space or a cozy balcony, our sugar apple trees flourish in both ground and container settings.
- Sustainably Grown: We take pride in sustainable farming practices, ensuring a positive impact on the environment.
- Local Floridian Pride: Embrace the essence of Florida by bringing home these authentic sugar apple trees, grown with love in the heart of the Everglades.
Bring the Taste of the Tropics Home - Buy Sugar Apple Trees Now!
Had my hopes for nice specimen based on product pictures and descriptions, only to receive such lousy ones with its leaves or branches all cut just to fit into packing making them look like they just went through a hurricane. The so-called 7 gal of sapodilla appeared to have been transferred in a rush into some makeshift container and overfilled with dirt. BIG LETDOWN!11
We received the plant in great shape and is growing very healthy , i highly recommend this place for all your plants and trees
Nice plants, good roots.
Thank you for reaching out. The leaves have brown edges but I’m trying to take good care and keeping an eye on the tree. I didn’t pay attention and didn’t realize that it’s a seedling and not grafted. Here in California, it’s more challenging with seedling. Thanks again for checking in.
my atemoya “Lisa” which is a grafted is actually arrived sick. The tiny stem by the roots look wet and brown. I’m guessing the plant might be soaked in too much moisture during transportation.