Our bay laurel tree, ready to place in your garden or
interior patio. Get it now and experience why the bay laurel
tree is an essential addition to your herb garden!
Light: Full to Part Sun.
Temperature: Perennial for Hardiness Zones 8-10
Water: Moderate watering is needed
Soil: Well-drained soil that is kept moist
- The Bay Laurel plant, also known as Laurus nobilis, is a small evergreen tree or shrub that's native to the Mediterranean region.
- This plant is highly valued for its fragrant, glossy, dark-green leaves that can be used in cooking to add a unique flavor to many dishes, especially in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine.
- The Bay Laurel plant can grow up to 30 feet tall in the wild, but in a container, it can be kept to a more manageable size of around 6 to 8 feet tall, making it perfect for growing on a patio or in a small garden.
- Our Bay Laurel plant comes in a 3-gallon pot or container, which provides ample space for the roots to grow and ensures that the plant has the necessary nutrients and moisture to thrive.
- This plant prefers well-drained soil and partial sun to full shade, making it an ideal choice for those who live in temperate or Mediterranean climates.
- In addition to its culinary uses, the Bay Laurel plant is also highly valued for its medicinal properties, and has been used for centuries to treat a wide range of ailments, including digestive issues, respiratory problems, and skin conditions.
- Overall, the Bay Laurel plant is a beautiful and versatile addition to any garden or kitchen, and with proper care and maintenance, it can provide years of fragrant foliage and delicious flavor.
Bay Laurel Leaf Tree 2-3 feet tall in 3 gal container for sale from Florida