- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Grafted trees can bear fruit in 2-3 years, under proper conditions and care.
- It can be grown in container. Growth will depend on container size
- COLD HARDINESS: Young sapodilla trees may be severely damaged or killed at 30 to 32°F (-1 to 0°C) or below but mature trees may withstand down to about 26°F (-3°C) for a few hours without major damage
Beautiful and healthy molix sapodilla tree received in great condition, well packed, it’s simply the best. As always Everglades exceeded our expectations. Well done Everglades.