- A rare and sought-after mango variety. The flavor of this mango has touches of honey. It is fiberless. The fruit is yellow/green color outside. The flesh is deep orange. It can be grown in a container.
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Ships in a 3-Gal plastic container. Soil contains premium slow realease granual 8-3-9 fertilizer
- Approximate height (including container): 2-3 Feet or taller
Very healthy 3 gallon tree.
Received a 15" grafted Honey Kiss that was not packed well. Root ball came lose and arrived with no leaves (which were in the box) and half dead. Replacement was not much better and has since died. I have ordered other varieties before with no issue so not sure what the issue is this time. Would have been cheaper to just source scion wood elsewhere.
Great looking tree waiting for it to warm a little so I can put it in the ground thanks guys
Another awesome mango variety that I added yo my ever growing collection. The plant arrived in great health and packaging was great as always! I'll be buying a few more from them for sure
Customer service is great. The tree itself is very tiny and has a few fungus spot in the old grow and the new grow. I’m babysitting it to see if it make it. They offer me full refund, but I chose to keep it. I didn’t think it was going to make it back to them and I didn’t want the fight back and for about the condition. If you welling to take chances I will by this variety if not don’t do it. I just really want it.