- Edward is a fiberless cultivar that is sweet, aromatic and considered by many to be the finest tasting of all Florida Mangos. The skin is golden yellow, having a reddish blush where exposed to the sun. The tree is a vigorous large grower that is a consistent but poor producer. Similar to the Bailey's Marvel and Keitt, the juvenile trees can be very difficult to grow. The ripens from June to July
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Ships in plastic container. Soil contains premium slow release granular 8-3-9 fertilizer
Edward Mango Tree, Grafted 2-3 feet tall, for sale from Florida
The tree was delivered on time and very healthy.