- The Dwarf Cavendish banana is a widely grown and commercially important Cavendish cultivar. The name "Dwarf Cavendish" is in reference to the height of the pseudostem, not the fruit. Young plants have maroon or purple blotches on their leaves but quickly lose them as they mature
- The most popular greenhouse banana, will bear bunches with up to 90 bananas, each slightly shorter than the grocery store varieties. It will grow to about 8 feet (10 feet outdoors in South Florida) and has a solid heavy trunk. Juvenile leaves will have some reddish-purple markings, but later leaves will be all green. This Musa is a fast grower with great appeal to the mass market
- Suitable for growing indoors or outdoors
- This tree ships in a plastic container with soil and Triple layer protection
- Dwarf variety grows up to 6-7 feet
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Suitable for container or ground planting
Excellent condition little small than was expected for the price.