- This tree ships in a 3-Gallon plastic container with soil and Triple layer protection
- It can easily be maintained at just eight feet tall, and it will still produce a good size crop
- Grafted tree has flowered or will flower in 1-2 years
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Also known as a condo mango. The tree is suitable for container growing on a balcony, or planting on suburban backyard
- Many people find that the flavor of Cogshall mango is particularly delicious because it has a rich, fruity aroma and a pleasant, sweet aftertaste. Additionally, the texture of the fruit is considered to be ideal for eating fresh or for use in cooking and baking.
I have ordered trees from three different companies and my tree from Everglades were shipped and in the best shape of all. Very Happy!
Very nice trees, healthy, well packed, fast shipping. Cogshall was cute & looked like a bonsai, so I put it in a big pot. No fruit yet (in the 3rd summer) but it bloomed well this spring. Rapoza got 1 fruit in the 2nd summer, 4 in the 3rd summer. Delicious! Mallika has not gotten fruit yet, but it’s healthy. Thank you!
Very cute little tree, healthy, well packed, fast shipping. It looked like a bonsai so I put it in a big pot. No fruit yet in 3rd summer but it did bloom well this spring. Thank you!
I did not receive a 3 at all.. I understood this measurement also contains the pot.. When I emailed customer service they basically kept giving me a copy and paste response and then closed my ticket over and over again. I sent them pictures of the tree as they asked and then they would just close the ticket out. A tree is nice but it is only one foot. I wish to would have taken more time to resolve this because I purchased 3 expensive trees from them in the same order. They also kept sending me the link to rate my experience with them. Overall very poor customer service and attention to detail just why I won't be purchasing from this site again.
Fedex was rough on it during shipping but it survived and is doing well