- White Pirie is round in shape, medium-sized, and turn yellow with some light red blush at maturity. The flesh is firm, fiberless, and light yellow in color. The flavor is nothing short of excellent, with a decadent and complex mix of sweetness and acidity that most people who try it fall in love with. Season: July - August
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Ships in a 3-Gal plastic container. Soil contains premium slow release granular 8-3-9 fertilizer
It arrived well, but very small and fragile.
I am doing my best to let it make progress. It has slowly begun to have new leaves. With extra care I am sure it will make a nice development.