- Skin Stays Green when ripe, Pineapple flavor
- Full & Partial Sunlight. Early fruiting variety. Origin: Florida
- Suitable to grow in containers for homes where space is limited. Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12 months
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Ships in a 3-Gal plastic container
I received a small to medium stocky but very healthy tree. I completely changed and re did the soil from the rootball. So I basically left it bare root and used Gary’s Best Top Pot soil with additional sand and pumice in a 5 gallon nursery pot. It’s been 9 days so far and still looks excellent. Fingers crossed for next spring to plant it in ground. I will be ordering from Everglades again.
These were small grafted trees but appear very healthy and come well packed in nice sized pots.
This arrived to me in California in perfect condition. I have slowly acclimated it to a sunny spot outside and it's thriving. Thank you so much for delivering a rare and healthy tree across the country! Will definitely order from Everglades Farm again
I bought the 2 foot Sugarloaf tree and a 4 foot Orange Sherbet tree, and were delivered just about a week ago. They're both still in the shipping pots for now, but Orange Sherbet already has major new growth on each of the branch ends since arriving. The tiny Sugarloaf is just sitting looking pretty, still waiting on growth to show, nothing really happening with it yet.
The tree arrived in good condition but it was so small and not as healthy, bushy nicely branches as showed on the the website as advertised. I’m disappointed!