The fruit is oblong in shape, with a rounded base and rounded apex that sometimes has a small lateral beak. It averages about a pound in weight at maturity. The skin color is yellow with red blush, and the flesh is yellow in color. It is completely fiberless with a rich, aromatic flavor.
The trees are moderately vigorous growers with spreading canopies.
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Ships in a 3-Gal plastic container. Soil contains premium slow release granular 8-3-9 fertilizer
- Approximate height includes the container
- Ripens June to July