- The sweet, oval fruit of Mango ‘Rosigold’ is one of the earliest to ripen, starting in late spring and continuing into summer. The tasty inner flesh has the distinctive yellow-orange color, is completely fiberless, and of excellent eating quality. It is a compact tree that can be easily managed at 8’ tall with pruning, so it’s a perfect fruiting landscape tree for a home gardener in southern zones. It’s also an ideal selection to grow in a large pot in the north.
- Suitable to grow in containers for homes where space is limited. Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 6-12 months
- Full & Partial Sunlight. Early fruiting variety. Origin: Florida
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Approximate height: 3 Feet or taller
- Ships in a 3-Gal plastic container
Well packaged, quick shipping, and healthy tree.
Our rosiegold mango tree arrived safe and healthy!