Natchez is an excellent thorn-less blackberry which crops early in the season, and has the characteristic semi-upright, spine-free growing habit. The yield of fruit is twice that of its sister variety Arapaho, and it produces a consistent large berry.
This delicious berry is one of the first producers of the season. This disease-resistant, cutting-edge variety will give you large, sweet berries each year. Fruit stores well for extended enjoyment.
- Blackberry lovers, rejoice. With no thorns, you can pick to your heart’s content
- This easy care variety yields exceptionally sweet berries
- It also attracts pollinators, tolerates clay soil, and returns each year with an attractive upright, clumping habit
- Full Sun
- USDA Zones: 7a - 10b
- 4-5′ H x 3-4′ W; 2 feet apart; rows 7 feet apart
- Ships in a 2 Gal container, without the Trellis
- Pollination: self-pollinates