- ‘Mauritius’ originates in southern China, but it is named for the island off the southeast coast of Africa where extensive commercial plantings have been in production for decades. It is the variety of choice for commercial growers in Florida because it is a regular and heavy producer. The fruit is sweet, pink to red, and produces chicken tongue seeds in about one out of ten fruit
- The tree you are buying is in a 3-gal pot. It should be watered every day, about 1/2 a gal of water. When you see the water overflowing from the bottom pot, it means you are putting too much water. The tree can be planted on the soil immediately. You still need to water it every day
- Sweet and juicy with a rose fragrance Lychee’s are considered the King of fruit. With its rough, scaly outer skin, lychee’s shape is compared to a strawberry and ripens very fast from green to a beautiful bright red exterior. The fruit itself resembles a grape and can have a seed in the middle which is removed before eating this luxurious fruit
- You are responsible for knowing the laws in your area. Be aware of the weather between homestead FL 33030 and your address. Track your package and if you are not going to be home call Fedex and ask them to hold it for your pickup.
- We are not responsible for trees stolen from your doorstep. Enjoy your new tree and if you need help, send us a message via email email@example.com or by calling our 800 number
- Depending on your destination and transit days, we might ship your tree until Monday, so that it does not sit on Fedex warehouses for 2-days during weekends. We cannot accept returns on our tropical fruit trees. Unless the carrier damages or destroys the live plant
Mauritius Lychee Fruit Tree Air Layered, For Sale from Florida
The Mauritius Lychee Fruit Tree leaves have all dried.
I received my lycee tree April 2023. Tree stood around 4 ft tall and full of leaves on the tree. As of May 14, 2023, the tree is doing well. Can't wait for fruits in the future. I would suggest you shop with Everglades Farm. You will not be disappointed.
The tree apparently felt being stressed and the soil was very dry. The leaves begin shedding and now the tree is just bare. Did a back test to see if it was alive and it was. Waiting for new leaves to form. No longer have the box, if I need to return the plant.
Received Lychee tree looking great.