- Christmas Loquat is an ideal variety for container gardening in northern zones since it blooms and fruits easily at a young age.
- The delicate and delicious fruit ripen to apricot-yellow and it is soft, sweet and juicy, when ripe
- It is a self-fruiting variety
- Approximate height: 2- 4 Feet
- Cold hardy only in zone 9
- Average age of tree in 2 gal container: 6 months
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- The trees will begin fruiting at just one to two years of age
- Cold hardy tree good addition to any garden since it provides fruit during the winter months
It arrived well but had lost several leaves but I put it for some days in a half shaded place and it is recovering and flushing new leaves !
plant arrived in good condition. thriving in my yard after planting in the ground
It looks like a healthy tree will doing fine.
I was expecting one good size main trunk tree, however it was very shoe trunk with three skinny branches….