- Champagne Loquat is one of the rare whiite-fleshed Loquat Variety
- Sweet and acid, very suitable for salads, jam, jelly, chutney and baking
- A great source of natural vitamin A, B6, potassium and fiber
- Approximate height: 2- 3 Feet
- Average age of tree in 2 gal container: 6 months
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- The trees will begin fruiting at just one to two years of age
- Cold hardy tree good addition to any garden since it provides fruit during the winter months
- Mature trees can survive on the ground in Zones 7-11
Start growing in the next week I received and planted in ground.
The rootstock should be loquat, not quince that I wanted. Also rootstock is thinner than the upper part.