The Kar lon long mango variety is a rare and unusual mango variety that is native to India. It is known for its very large size, with fruits that can weigh up to 2.5 kilograms each. The Kar lon long mango is also known for its sweet and juicy flesh, and its unique flavor that has been described as being a cross between a mango and a pineapple.
The Kar lon long mango tree is a vigorous grower, and can reach heights of up to 15 meters. The trees are self-pollinating, so they do not require another mango tree for pollination. The Kar lon long mango flowers in the spring, and the fruits ripen in the summer.
The Kar lon long mango is a relatively new mango variety, and it is not yet widely cultivated. However, it is becoming increasingly popular among mango enthusiasts, and it is now available in some specialty markets in India and abroad.
Here are some additional information about the Kar lon long mango variety:
- It is a late-maturing variety, with fruits ripening in July or August.
- The fruits are oblong in shape, with a yellow skin that turns orange when ripe.
- The flesh is yellow and juicy, with a sweet and pineapple-like flavor.
- The trees are vigorous growers and can produce a high yield of fruits.
- The Kar lon long mango is a relatively rare variety, but it is becoming increasingly popular among mango enthusiasts.
If you are looking for a unique and delicious mango variety, the Kar lon long mango is a great option. It is a relatively rare variety, but it is becoming increasingly available in specialty markets. The Kar lon long mango is known for its large size, sweet and juicy flesh, and unique flavor.
My kar Lon Long mango arrived in great shape. It has grown vigorously in the two weeks of it arriving and already fully formed new set of leaves. Amazing