- Glenn is a Florida favorite. This mango has a mild peachy flavor, which is both sweet and delicious. Very good to eat fresh. Tree consistently produces mango and it grows effortlessly. Trees are typically 15 feet tall. Season: June to July. One of the most popular early season mangos
- Full Sun Exposure. Grafted trees produce fruit in 1-2 years
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 112-18 months
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Approximate height: 3 Feet or taller
- Ships in a 3-Gal plastic container
The tree is great! It came packaged well. The tree is healthy and looks great!
Looks fine and arrived fast. Wish it had better instructions for soil and care.
Very impressed. Delivery was fast from time it was ordered. Box was in good shape. Was delivered upright as promised. Young tree was in great shape. No broken branches. Have planted it & it is thriving well. So happy to have a mango tree! Everglades Farm lives up to their word. Thank-you so much!
Glenn Mango Tree, Grafted, for Sale from Florida
I bought two trees from these guys. a starfruit and a mango they said the trees would be 3 feet tall. the starfruit was what they said it would be but the mango was less than 2 feet tall. kinda disappointed in the size of the mango tree i got. for over 100 dollars they should give you more than 2 feet for sure