- Very popular with dooryard growers, due to the quality of the fruit and consistent production. Florigon is a fiberless, disease resistant, early season mango variety. The flesh is firm with a deep yellow color and mild flavor. The fruit ripens from late May to July.
- Grafted trees produce fruit in 2-3 years. Ships in 3-Gal Container
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Fiberless & Disease Resistant cultivar
- Grafted from a high quality producing tree
- Season: Late May-July
Just as described.
As above; thank you!!!
Loved it came nicely packed and soil was still moist. Nice and green the size was the perfect size. No limbs were broken. I will certainly order from them again