- It is known as a condo mango, because with very little effort, the tree can be maintained at a height of ten feet and grown in a container. The fruit ripens June - July
- The Fairchild Mango is a fiberless variety, original from Panama. It is a selection of an excellent quality. The flesh is firm, juicy and aromatic. The fruit itself is small and pale yellow, but the tree has attributes that make up for the less than stellar appearance
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Suitable to grow in containers for homes where space is limited
- Average age of tree in 2 gal container: 12-18 months
- Ships in a 2-Gal plastic container. Soil contains premium slow-release 8-3-9 granular fertilizer
My tree arrived exactly as described and in perfect condition. I appreciate the clear instructions on how to care for it once it arrived. Shipping was really quick. I’m looking forward to my own home grown mangoes in the next few years. Thank you.
Very nice little tree, healthy, well packed, fast shipping. I got the first fruit in the 3rd summer. Delicious! Thank you!
Tree received was not what I ordered and was returned... would I purchase from Everglades again? Probably not.
As always Everglades exceeded our expectations, Fairchild Dwarf Mango Tree arrived in great condition, beautiful and healthy looking tree with lots of flowers, these are our several (sets of multiple trees) order and were delivered timely. Everglades continue to amaze my wife and I with their excellent product and awesome customer service. Thank you once again Everglades. More orders to follow. 🤩
Nice healthy trees with thick tree trunk