- Angie Mango is considered a semi-dwarf tree variety. The fruit is yellow to orange in color when ripe. Average mango size weight is 14oz, with a sweet and rich flavor. Trees are easy to maintain small with yearly pruning.
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Average age of tree in 7 gal container: 18-24 months
- Ships in a plastic container. Soil contains premium slow release granular 8-3-9 fertilizer
- Approximate height (including container): 3-Gal 2 feet, 7-Gal: 4 feet
The tree arrived on time, as promised. I was a bit concerned about a small "crack" where the graft is, but it hasn't seemed to affect anything. What little drooping there was, resolved itself soon after it was taken from the carton. We planted it as per the instructions, also added a dose of root stimulator we've used on other new plantings with good results. It seems to be happy in its new surroundings, next to a Pickering Mango that survived hurricane Ian and even produced fruit this season. Looking forward to future crops from this delicious Angie.