- Val carrie is a cross between Valencia Pride and Carrie Mango. Fruit is fiberless. It has an oblong shape, medium-sized and turning a light yellow at maturity. Season: June to July
- It has a strong aroma and the flavor itself is very strong, with similar terpenes to the ‘Carrie’ but a little sweeter and spicier, to such a degree that some people find it overwhelming. Sometimes it can also taste like bubblegum. However, many people from India and the West Indies really love its interesting Alphonso-class flavor
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Ships in a plastic container. Soil contains premium slow release granular 8-3-9 fertilizer
I recently ordered a mango tree from Everglades Farm. I was super surprised with how well the tree was packed and the care taken to ensure it arrived intact and perfect. I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the tree and its quality. I have already ordered two more trees since this first purchase and they too arrived just as awesome! I would DEFINITELY recommend this company.