- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Makes a great shade tree
- Grafted trees can bear fruit in 2-3 years, under proper conditions and care.
- This tree ships in a 3-Gallon plastic container
- This small fiberless fruit was introduced to Florida from Cuba. In Mexico, it is known as Manila, in Philippines - as Carabo. The flesh is soft, melting, and has a sweet rich flavor, with an aroma typical of the Indo-Chinese types, it is very different from the Indian types. The fruit hang in clusters on the stem. The tree is well adapted to South Florida. Makes a great shade tree.
We bought 3 trees: Filipino mango, Alphonso and avocado Hass. The other 2 are growing nicely. But the pilipino was struggling since we got home. Now it's dying. That was the main reason we drove over 300 miles. I love Filipino mangos. I hope they could replace it, even if we pay the delivery charge.
Arrived well all leaves still there, waited for a week and planted in my yard. It’s doing great, planning on buying another mango plant. I trust this seller, they packaged well and delivery was fast
The tree arrived with one green leaf and all the other leaves were brown. It is very small and not worth the money paid for it. I had already thrown out the carton so I couldn't return it. I am disappointed. But hope it will still grow
My order arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. It was carefully and professionally packaged to protect against damage during shipping.