- Keow Savoy is a variety from Thailand and it sets the standard of quality for the mature green mango. The fruit is long and slender, with a blunt apex. The skin is smooth. When ripe, the fruit is dark green, with permanent stitches, making them easy to distinguish from other mangos. Mango evokes flavors of green apple, orange and toasted macadamia nuts. Season: late, October
- Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the benefits of our subtropical weather
- Grafted from a high quality fruit-producing tree
- Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 12-18 months
- Ships in a plastic container. Soil contains premium slow release granular 8-3-9 fertilizer
- Approximate height (including container): 3 Feet or taller
The tree so healthy
sad, my keow savoy mango arrived with roots exposed, about 30% of the soil spilled off the packaging, I bought 3 trees, 2 of the 3 gallons have no problem, the packed very good, but not the 7 gallons. Now the leaves turn yellow. I sent the photos to Evergrades, no responded as of today. Hope this mango is not going to die.
Keow Savoy Mango, Grafted Tree For Sale from Florida
The tree is too small for the price I paid.
Quality plant as always, I’m glad that they can deliver to California again.